Ardent Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Specialists in Health and Safety compliance and risk management, we can provide you with practical and effective consultancy services that enable you to understand how to address your risk and safety compliance and how to integrate safety systems with your wider management practices. We don’t refer you to on-line portals or guidance, we talk with you and guide you to achieve what you need in a way that fits your organisation. The personal touch from an experienced practitioner will save you time, trouble and stress when determining what you may want or need.
Whether you need a solution to a specific task such as a COVID-19 risk assessment or a health and safety audit, or you are looking for support with a longer-term project, we are the people who can help you and add value to what you are wanting to achieve.
Our consultants not only interpret the legislation so it is relevant and understandable to your business, but we also make sure that we keep any recommendations that we make simple and empower your staff to manage them with confidence.
Our Health and Safety Consultancy services:
- Health and Safety compliance audits and gap analysis
- Safety Management Systems
- Risk Assessment including Workplace, Legionella, Asbestos and DSE. We’ve seen how risk assessment has been introduced into just about every business sector there is, and how organisations have struggled to understand it and overcome their challenges. Click here to learn more about Risk Assessments in our blog.
- Policy Writing
- Occupational Health
- COVID 19 Risk Assessments
All of our consultancy services can be sourced on an ad-hoc basis, or packaged within our Health and Safety Support Package to give you peace of mind and on-going support.
Health and Safety Support Package:
Our Health and Safety Support Package is a cost effective solution for all SME’s Health and Safety needs. From as little as £100 per month it is exceptional value for money. It is an effective way of improving Health and Safety management whilst reducing costs and workplace risks and allowing time for organisations to focus on their core business.
What the package includes:
- Audit of current Health & Safety provisions
- Report and Alignment Plan
- New policies and procedures
- Provision of a Health and Safety management file
- Training Needs Analysis
- Annual H&S Audits
- Quarterly check in reviews.
- Ardent to act as Competent Person
- Telephone / Email support
If you would like to know more about our consultancy support, or obtain a quotation, please call the office on 01229 808320.