Practical services to help you mitigate risk
Our Fire Safety Consultancy services:
- Fire risk assessments and reviews
- Fire safety, compliance audits and gap analysis
- Fire plan drawings
- Fire door surveys and audits
- Fire safety management plans
- Fire policy
- Fire evacuation plans
- Fire evacuation drills
- DSEAR assessments
All of our Fire Consultancy services can be sourced on an ad-hoc basis, or packaged within our Fire Safety Support Package to give you peace of mind and on-going support.
Fire Safety Support Package
If you are looking for a complete solution to your fire safety management then our extremely popular Fire Safety Support Package is available to all types of business. A monthly fee from as little as £60 ensures a comprehensive support service. Under the Fire Safety Order every organisation must appoint a responsible person. The Responsible Person can be the employer, owner or occupier of a premise and this person must carry out their duties which can be a daunting task. Ardent Safety can take all of the stress away by advising you of your duties and carrying out the work on your behalf to enable you to comply and be confident that you are ensuring the safety of all relevant persons.
What the package includes:
- Fire safety, compliance audit and gap analysis of current fire safety provision.
- Audit report and alignment plan.
- Fire Risk Assessment and all annual reviews
- Floor plans (where required)
- Provision of Fire management system
- Fire Policies and procedures
- Evacuation procedure
- Support with fire evacuations
- Monthly site visits to cover:
- Inspection of extinguishers
- Inspection of emergency lightning
- Inspection of fire doors
- Building inspection
- E Report on all findings
- Ardent to act at competent person
- Liaison with statutory authorities
- Ongoing telephone support
If you would like to know more about our consultancy support, or obtain a quotation, please call the office on 01229 808320.